Read Twindaddy’s answers to the Saturday 9 questions and then play the game. Btw, he’s not the creepy mouth-breather. I am. But just for today. The trees are mating and the pollen is so thick the last time I could breathe through my nose was Thursday. Obviously this means I can’t leave the house. Also I have so much snot in my head I can’t think properly and that’s the best time to answer questions. The second best time is when you’re taking Benadryl and drinking bourbon in the middle of the day pretending to be Sylvia Plath.
1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
Finding my cat in the bunny’s cage, even though the door is open.
Actually it was this morning watching Anna and my niece Megan cross the finish line of the Girls on the Run 5k.
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, “You are the one I can see having fun with …”. When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
Today when Anna’s dad and I burped out loud, in unison, in public, and embarrassed Anna.
3) She also sings, “I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing …”. Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
Absolutely, which is why I change clothes 37 times on some days.
4) In this video she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in “the five second rule,” which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it’s still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
If I can be helicoptered in, and removed from the premises immediately upon my request in the same fashion, please invite me.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in Disney Land posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
I did, hanging with Anna in the jacuzzi on Thursday, the last time I could breathe through my nose.
Only when I’m right.
8) Let’s visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
Let’s not visit my bathroom. My toothbrush is green and white and pretty, and it was a gift from my teeth’s new boyfriend.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
Liquid. Bars of soap are gross.
Your turn to answer these burning questions please. I need to know.