I came across this list and I must know your opinions on the 11 Gross Signs That Your Relationship Has Reached It’s Peak Comfort Level.
It’s only fair that I answer, too, so here, I’ll go first:
1. There’s no demanding need to shave.
Um, yes there is.
2. You fart in front of each other.
Yes, but in my defense I was on drugs and tethered to a wall.
3. Poop is discussed in any capacity.
4. Period talk, especially the non-judgmental kind, is acceptable.
5. You pee with the door wide open.
6. You let him pee in the shower when you shower together.
If this is happening I don’t know about it. I prefer to keep my focus on the real purpose of showering together: sex.
7. Morning breath doesn’t gross you out.
False – I keep gum on my bedside table. I like to be minty fresh as I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
8. A new hobby involves popping his pimples.
No. Not happening.
bonus: here’s the most disgusting video in the history of ever on this very topic.
9. Sickness doesn’t make kissing off-limits.
Common cold = okay. Vomiting = my lips just broke.
10. Weight gain isn’t a big deal.
True. We like each other for who we are, and we’re finally old enough to realize we have bigger fish to fry. And eat.
11. Despite all of this, you still find your partner sexy.
Your turn! Which gross things are okay in your relationship? Which ones will never be okay in your relationship? Do you have any other gross things to add to the list?